|Planet of Origin||Daxam|
Daxamites are an alien humanoid race of beings who originate from the planet Daxam. Daxamites are basically humans in their structure and appearance, but their biology is far more advanced than that of Earth-based humans where they are able to utilize energy in their body with far more direct and elaborate manners than humans do. Various dimensional Daxamites have developed super-powers that vary drastically in comparison to their various native dimensions. Super speed, heat vision, x-ray vision, and super breath are among many their many super-powers.
A xenophobic race by nature, Daxamites traditionally avoid interaction with other races except in cases where doing so will help to further their own goals, or secure the defense of their planet. It was an instance such as this that moved the Daxamites towards siding with the Dominators during the alien invasion of Earth several years ago.
- Light Gravity Augmentation: Like Kryptonians, born on a giant world with a heavy gravity, Daxamite muscles automatically become super-strong in Earth's light gravity. From this source, they can also acquires super-strength, super-breath, super-speed and flying.
- Superhuman Strength A daxamite can lift over 100,000 tons. This makes their strength on par with Superman's.
- Superhuman Speed: Daxamites can run, think, and fly at supersonic speeds and even at light speeds.
- Superhuman Breath: Daxamites can generate hurricane like winds from their mouth.
- Superhuman Stamina Under a yellow sun, daxamites have virtually unlimited stamina in all activities.
- Flight: Daxamites can defy gravity and fly at speeds almost uncomprehendable to an ordinary human being.
- Solar Radiation Absorption: Born under the influence of Daxam's red sun, the ultra solar rays of Earth's yellow sun can super-energize their brain and five senses to give them other, non-muscular, super-powers, such as super-senses and mental powers, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, microscopic vision, super-hearing, super-memory and super-calculations.
- Invulnerability: Also, yellow-sun rays, which only tan Earth people's skin, harden Daxamite skin like steel. Neither radium rays, nor lightning, nor fire can harm them, making them virtually invulnerable to all physical harm.
- Superhuman Senses
- Acute Hearing: A daxamite can hear sounds across a planet with ease.
- Telescopic Vision: A daxamite can see things that are very far away. **Microscopic Vision: Daxamites can see really small objects.
- X-ray Vision: Daxamites can see through any substance except lead.
- Heat Vision: Daxamites can emit heat beams from their eyes.
Lead: Unlike Kryptonians, whose super-powers are driven from them by the radioactive remnants of their home world, a Daxamite's major weakness is his vulnerability to lead, which does not exist on their planet. Another difference is that, while Green Kryptonite can eventually kill Kryptonians after prolonged exposure, once it is removed the pain eases and the Kryptonian's strength and powers eventually return to him/her. For Daxamites, any exposure to lead causes pain and weakness permanently, even after they is taken to safety. Before a cure was found, Mon-El had to stay in the Phantom Zone, without a corporal body, in order to stay alive. He was only ever able to exit the Zone permanently after Brainiac 5 invented an "anti-lead serum".