|Known Users|| Deathstroke|
The ability to heal rapidly from any physical injury the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing, or even stopping, of aging.
- Decapitation and distancing of the head away from the body may kill the user, with the exception of those with a body that stretches the consciousness to a celluarl or metaphysical level.
- Some users may scar, causing disfiguration.
- Brain cells may re-grow, but connections made may be effected.
- With some if the brain is stabbed in the right place and kept there the user will remain dead until the object is removed.
- It's not clear how far the ability can go. For example, recovering from a global holocaust, like a nuclear war, isn't known. Because of this, it ability may or may not be linked to Immortality.
- Some forms of regeneration simply forces cell division to occur faster, rather than repairing/reviving damaged cells, and thus this actually speeds up aging, shortening lifespan.